We may have an empty chair waiting for you. Photo by M. Connors courtesy of MorgueFile.com.
At THE NIBBLE
We welcome inquiries from people who are passionate about food.
- If you’d like to be considered for one of the opportunities below, send a letter and resume to: NibbleHR (at) Gmail.com.
- Be sure to put the job title in the subject line, and include your salary requirements.
- Advertising Sales: This position requires a true self-starter who can develop THE NIBBLE’s advertising program, starting from scratch. Our initial prospects will be people who sell specialty food products online. This position is commission-based, and you can work from home. Some experience selling something is required, so you know that you enjoy the process and can close on a deal; but we will provide a professional consultant for advertising sales training if you haven’t done ad sales before. On the up side, the successful person can earn good money and work his or her way into an executive position at THE NIBBLE.
- Partnership & Sponsorship Development Consultant: If you have experience, we’d like to talk with you.
- Online Marketing Consultant: (E-commerce, traffic and SEO experience essential)
- Contributing Editors: Diet Foods, Kids’ Foods, Kosher Foods, Organic Foods, Pet Foods. We’re looking for people with expertise in these areas and would like to shape our content by searching for, tasting, and writing about the best foods (Pet Editor—your pet gets to taste it). Cash compensation is modest, but you get to enjoy lots of great products and books.
- Book Reviewers: Please send sample review; we prefer to see your original submitted review rather than something that has been edited by a publication.
- E-Commerce Marketing Intern: Develop traffic-generating programs and on-site promotions.
- Editorial Intern: Research and develop web content.
- Merchandising Intern: Select books and merchandise from our merchandising partners that complement the editorial.
If you’d like to join THE NIBBLE team, click here to send us an e-mail stating your interests, and attach a resume.
If there’s nothing listed that’s right for you today, feel free to send us a note so we can keep you in mind for future opportunities. Put “Future Job Opportunity” in the subject line of your email.
© Copyright Lifestyle Direct. Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the property of their respective owners.