Red, white (the ice cubes) and blue drink (blue for Bombay Sapphire gin, plus add a few blueberries). Photos courtesy Bacardi USA.
Red, White & Blue Cocktail Recipe
Give Your Drink Menu The Colors Of The Flag
Red, white and blue food and drinks make Independence Day celebrations even more fun. Click on the black links below to visit other pages with additional drink suggestions.
Red, White & Blue Cocktail Drink
Ingredients Per Cocktail
- 1-1/2 parts Bombay Sapphire gin
- 1 part fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 parts simple syrup
- 3-4 fresh raspberries
- 3 parts club soda
- 3 blueberries for garnish
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Muddle raspberries with simple syrup and lemon juice in a collins glass.
- Add ice and gin; stir well.
- Add club soda; stir. Add additional ice as needed.
- Garnish with mint sprig and blueberries.
Make this recipe even more “blue” by adding blueberries to your ice. Fill the ice cube trays, add 3 blueberries to each compartment and freeze.
To Make As A Virgin Drink
1. Substitute raspberry soda for the gin, simple syrup and club soda.
2. Add 10 shakes of bitters (or more or less to taste).
Recipe© copyright Bacardi USA. All rights reserved. Other material © Copyright 2005-
Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their individual owners.