Red curry with crab and pineapple is easy to make—and will impress family and guests.
Updated May 2009
Crab Meat Recipes
Page 3: Crab Dip Recipe & Red Curry With Crab
This is Page 3 of a three-page article. Click on the black links below to visit other pages.
Kansas City Crab Grass Dip
This crab dip is the kind of “crab grass” everyone enjoys—the ever popular spinach-crab dip.
- ½ medium onion, cut in thin
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Crackers and/or French bread
- Preheated oven to 350°F. Thaw the spinach and squeeze out the excess moisture.
- Melt the butter over a medium heat and sauté the onions until they become translucent. Add the spinach and stir until heated through.
- Add the crab and Parmesan and blend into the mixture. Spread into one-quart casserole dish and bake for 15 minutes. Serve with crackers or rounds of French bread.
This “crab grass” is a popular crab-spinach dip.
Red Curry with Crab & Pineapple
- 2 cans Miller’s Select Jumbo
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 2 cups fresh Pineapple chunks
- Approximately 12 sprigs of
basil leaves (use Thai
- Jasmine rice
It looks complex, but this Thai curry is simple to make.
- Heat the curry paste and coconut milk in a saucepan; add sugar, fish sauce, pineapple, and basil. Cook until the pineapple is soft.
- Add Jumbo Lump crab meat garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their respective owners.