Photo courtesy of BigPhoto.com.
KAREN HOCHMAN is Editorial Director of THE NIBBLE.
Updated February 2009
Putney Pasta Butternut Squash Recipe
Page 4: Dessert Ravioli
This is Page 4 of a four-page article. Click on the black links below to visit other pages.
Enjoy ravioli for dessert with this delightful recipe.
Butternut Squash & Vermont Maple Syrup Ravioli with Pears,
Apples & Walnuts
- 2 9-ounces packages Putney Pasta Butternut Squash
Vermont Maple Syrup Ravioli
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 apples, sliced with skins
- 2 pears, sliced with skins
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 pint rum raisin ice cream
- ½ cup medium-size walnut pieces
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Cook ravioli according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Place sauté pan or sauce pan over medium heat and melt butter. Add apples, pears, cinnamon, and nutmeg and sauté until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add walnuts and ravioli and heat through. Place on plates or in shallow bowls. Garnish with fresh mint and rum raisin ice cream. Serves 4-6.
Check the Putney Pasta website for more recipes.
See 11 dessert pasta recipes on TheNibble.com.
Go To The Article Index Above
Recipe © Putney Pasta. Other material © Copyright 2005-
2014 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their individual owners.