This bright red Love Potion adds to Valentine’s Day festivities.
Love Potion Cocktail Recipe
Celebrate Valentine’s Day With A Special Cocktail
The folks at Ocean Spray have concocted a sweet love potion, with healthy cranberry juice. While the Love Potion is meant for Valentine’s Day, the bright red color begs to be served at other holidays, too. You can rename it the Independence Cocktail for July Fourth or the Christmas Cocktail (add a mint sprig).
For one cocktail:
- 2 ounces cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 ounce Absolut Raspberry
- Splash sweetened lime juice
- Splash grenadine
- Raspberry for garnish
- Shake all of the ingredients together with ice; strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Add the raspberry garnish and serve.
- Have a great Valentine’s Day!