Salty capers and sassy vinaigrette provide an exciting counterpoint to a traditional comfort food.
Recipes: End-Of-Summer Dinner
Page 4: Mediterranean Herb Potato Salad Vinaigrette Recipe
This is Page 4 of an eight-page article. Use the index below to navigate through all the recipes.
Mediterranean Herb Potato Salad
The duo of oregano and thyme flavors this potato salad, lightly tossed in a vinaigrette instead of heavy (and high-calorie) mayonnaise. Be sure to toss
the potatoes in the dressing while they are still warm, so that they can absorb more of the
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- Bring potatoes and water to cover to boil in medium saucepan. Reduce heat to low;
simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain well.
- Mix oil, vinegar, oregano and thyme in large bowl until well blended. Add warm
potatoes; toss to coat. Add tomatoes and capers; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Go To Page 5: Pork Tenderloin With Honey-Pomegranate Marinade
Go To The Index At The Top Of The Page
Recipe courtesy of McCormick. Other material Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their individual owners.