These spooky sausages make for a great snack at your Halloween party! Photo courtesy of Pillsbury.
Trick-or-Treat Your Family & Guests To Some Special Halloween Food
Monsters, and ghouls, and mummies—oh my! Dressing up for Halloween isn’t limited to just a costume. For this year’s holiday, serve guests Halloween-themed recipes. If your guests are of drinking age, don't forget to pair the dishes with some spook-tacular halloween cocktails. This is Page 1 of a 4-page article of Halloween recipes. Click on the black links below to view the other pages.
On The Menu:
Barbecued Worm Sandwiches
These sandwiches may look scary, but they make a tasty snack, lunch or dinner main (especially if you’re old enough to enjoy them with a beer). For snack- or hors d’oeuvre-size sandwiches, you can substitute cocktail wieners and mini hamburger buns to make Barbecued Worm “Sliders.”
- 8 hot dogs, cut lengthwise into 6 strips
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 slices (3/4 ounces each) American cheese (or other cheese slices, as preferred)
- 8 sandwich buns, split and toasted
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat hot dog strips over medium-high heat until strips begin to curl.
- Gently stir in barbecue sauce until hot dog strips are coated. Heat until bubbly.
- Place slices of cheese on bottom halves of buns. Top with hot dog mixture, and cover with top halves of buns.
Go To The Next Recipe: Mummified Mashed Potatoes
Go To The Article Index Above
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury. Other material © Copyright 2005-
Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their respective owners.