Make a Piña Colada Pizza is for dessert: pineapple, chocolate, nuts, mascarpone and cream cheese. Yum!
Gourmet Pizza Recipes
Page 3: Serve A Fruit Pizza Recipe As A Main Course & A Chocolate & Pineapple Pizza For Dessert
This is Page 3 of a seven-page article. Click on the black links below to visit other pages.
- 20 ounces prepared pizza dough
or one 14-inch prepared pizza
- 6 ounces pizza sauce
- 6 ounces white meat chicken,
- 3 ounces cooked bacon, minced
- 3 ounces diced ham
- 4 ounces small chunked
- 1-1/2 ounces green bell pepper,
- 1-1/2 ounces red bell pepper, diced
The Calypso Pizza combines ham, bacon and pineapple chunks. That’s something to dance about!
- 1-1/2 ounces Bermuda onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean Jerk spice
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stretch dough or place crust onto a 16-inch pizza screen and top with pizza sauce. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, bacon bits, ham, pineapple, green and red peppers, onion, garlic and Caribbean Jerk spice; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine three cheeses. Sprinkle half the cheese over sauce. Follow with topping mixture previously set aside, spreading evenly over whole pie.
- Sprinkle other half of cheese blend over top and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until crust is golden and the toppings are hot and cheese is bubbly.
Piña Colada Pizza
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts,
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut, divided
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) cream
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) mascarpone
- 1 pre-baked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pineapple pieces,
- 1 ounce chocolate, shaved or
Dessert pizza: coconut, chocolate, nuts, pineapple. The cheeses are cream cheese and mascarpone.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place macadamia nuts and 1/3 cup coconut on a baking pan. Bake until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes; set aside to cool.
- Blend egg, remaining coconut, cream cheese and Mascarpone in a small bowl.
- Spread cheese mixture over pizza crust. Arrange pineapple over top. Sprinkle toasted coconut and toasted macadamia nuts over top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust and top of pizza are lightly browned. After baking, top with shaved chocolate or chocolate sprinkles.
Continue To Page 4: Gorgonzola Pizza Recipes
Go To The Article Index Above
Recipes and photos courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board. Other material
Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their individual owners.