Demitri’s Bloody Mary Recipe
Here’s how Demitri likes his Bloody Mary:
Ingredients For One Bloody Mary
- 1-2 teaspoons of Demitri’s All Natural Bloody Mary
- 6-8 ounces tomato, vegetable or clam juice
- 1-2 ounces quality vodka (or gin or tequila, for a
- Kosher salt
- Large lime wedge
- Garnish (see below)
Photo shows Morton’s Seasoned Salt.
- Gently moisten the rim of a 12-16 ounce glass with the lime wedge, then press into a saucer of seasoned salt or Bloody Mary glass rimmer.
- Combine Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning with tomato juice, vodka and ice in a shaker and shake.
- Pour the mixture into a highball glass and garnish. Squeeze the lime wedge onto the top of the drink and serve.
At right, Demitri’s Bloody Mary garnished with Rim Shot spiced rim salt and a red scallion. Photo by Daniela Cuevas | THE NIBBLE.
Garnishing Your Bloody Mary
There’s no need to choose just one garnish: It’s more exciting visually (and far tastier) to have a glassful, as you can see in the photo above.
|Fresh Veggies & More
||Pickled Veggies & More
- Celery stalk
- Cherry/pear/grape tomato
- Cucumber or zucchini slice
- Fennel spear
- Large boiled shrimp
- Lemon or lime wheel
- Scallion (green onion)
- Black olive
- Dilly bean (pickled green
- Pickled asparagus
(see our review of
Tillen Farms for
asparagus and beans)
- Dried herb rimmer (thyme, oregano)
- Seasoned salt or celery salt, plain or mixed with dried herbs
- Cracked black pepper with a hint of nutmeg
- Your own creative blend
*Try the Windy City Wasabeans (in a soy-wasabi brine) from Rick’s Picks, a NIBBLE Top Pick Of The Week.
Other Uses For Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning
Demitri's is also excellent for marinating, grilling, or to add seasoning to soups, stews and other recipes. Try it as a condiment (the spice mix straight from the bottle) with seafood, eggs, chicken, even pork and beef—anywhere spicy flavors work. Use it!
- Instead of salt and pepper
- As a substitute for Worcestershire Sauce (Worcestershire is an ingredient in the recipe)
- As a marinade, straight or with other ingredients
- As a spicy dip, mixed with yogurt, cream cheese, sour cream, etc.
- With seafood cocktail or oysters on the half-shell
Bottoms up! Happy holidays!
Demitri’s Bloody Mary SEASONING
Classic, Chilies & Peppers, Extra Horseradish
- 2-Ounce Pouch
Makes One Quart
$2.05 To $2.47
- 5-Ounce Bottle
$4.39 To $4.77
- 16-Ounce Bottle
- Half Gallon
$31.53 To $38.38
- Rim Shot
Spiced Rim Salt
- Starter Kit, Poker Party Kit and Party Pack
$25.00 To $45.00
See Details On Website
Go To The Article Index Above
The 16-ounce and 5-ounce bottles of Demitri’s Bloody Mary seasoning.
|Do you have friends who would enjoy THE NIBBLE?
Click here to send them an invitation to sign up for their own copy
© Copyright 2004-2013 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights
reserved. All information contained herein is subject to change at any time
without notice. All details must be directly confirmed with manufacturers, service
establishments and other third parties. The material in this e-zine may not
be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with
the prior written permission of Lifestyle Direct, Inc.