Put tea in the stainless basket, add boiling water, and you’re good to go. There’s even a belt clip—and it’s secure! We’ve been using it for a year.
Tea-Zer Insulated Infuser & Tumbler
What Tea Drinkers Have Been Waiting For
Coffee drinkers have long had every variety of thermal mug imaginable, to tote their brews around. But if you’re a tea person, well...you’ve in the minority, and you’ve have to make do.
But some tea-drinking designer at Pacific Cornetta must have pitched management on the fact that even a minority of consumers adds up to millions of units sold. The result is Tea-Zer, a double-wall insulated tumbler with a removable stainless-steel basket for brewing loose tea.
Now, while coffee folks pour their hot java into a thermal tumbler of their choice and leave the house, you can pop your loose tea or tea bag into the stainless steel brewing basket, pour in boiling water, and brew 10 ounces of your favorite tea to go (or to stay hot and spill-proof on your desk, or to clip to your belt as your travel around the house or carry kids or packages, or whatever).
You can toss out the bag or leaves at any time, or sip through it, through the sip top. Even if you toss the tea, the stainless steel basket can remain quietly inside, not getting in anybody’s way.
Could it be more convenient—or attractive, in transparent ruby red or sky blue polycarbonate thermoplastic? Aside from recommended hand-washing (sometimes a shocker in these “throw it into the dishwasher” times), it’s too cool for school. (Or actually, cool enough for school and anyplace else.)
- The stainless basket has a “measure” line for loose tea
- The stainless-steel interior is easy to clean and won’t trap residue
- It holds 10 fluid ounces
- The double-wall construction insulates hot liquid (it kept our tea hot for 45 minutes, and warm for another 20)
- The screw-on stainless-steel lid has a leak-proof rubber gasket
- There’s a removable inner plastic sip-top lid with a strainer option to drink through (or pour through loose leaves
- The tumbler is shatter-resistant and the polycarbonate thermoplastic doesn’t absorb flavors or odors
- There’s a split-ring for clipping to belt or backpack
- It fits in most cup holders (dimensions 3" x 7.25")
- Red or Blue
Shipping additional. Price subject to
|Shown left to right: stainless steel basket for tea bag or loose leaves, tumbler, sip top, and stainless steel lid.
Related Food Videos:
For more food videos, check out The Nibble's Food Video Collection.
© Copyright 2005-2013 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their respective owners.