Salty capers and sassy vinaigrette provide an exciting counterpoint to a traditional comfort food.
Recipes: End-Of-Summer Dinner
Mediterranean Herb Potato Salad Vinaigrette Recipe
This is Page 4 of an eight-page article. Use the index below to navigate through all the recipes.
Mediterranean Herb Potato Salad
The duo of oregano and thyme flavors this potato salad, lightly tossed in a vinaigrette instead of heavy (and high-calorie) mayonnaise. Be sure to toss
the potatoes in the dressing while they are still warm, so that they can absorb more of the
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- Bring potatoes and water to cover to boil in medium saucepan. Reduce heat to low;
simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain well.
- Mix oil, vinegar, oregano and thyme in large bowl until well blended. Add warm
potatoes; toss to coat. Add tomatoes and capers; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Go To Page 5: Pork Tenderloin With Honey-Pomegranate Marinade
Go To The Index At The Top Of The Page
Recipe courtesy of McCormick. Other material © Copyright 2005-
Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their individual owners.