This pasta salad is delicious served hot or cold.
Recipes: End-Of-Summer Dinner
Page 2: Penne Pasta Salad Recipe With Spinach & Tomatoes
This is Page 2 of an eight-part article. Use the index below to navigate through all the recipes.
Penne Pasta Salad Recipe With Spinach & Tomatoes
With a triple hit of antioxidants from the rosemary, thyme and oregano, this pasta salad
is sure to stand out at a summer potluck. With the availability of fresh basil and cherry tomatoes year-round, you can enjoy it on the Christmas buffet as well.
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves, finely
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 pint grape cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup bite-size mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Balls of mozzarella from Mozzarella Fresca,
a NIBBLE Top Pick Of The Week.
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, mix oil, vinegar, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, oregano and sea salt in
small bowl with wire whisk, until well blended.
- Mix pasta and spinach in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat well. Add tomatoes and cheeses; toss to mix well. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Go To Page 3: Summer Squash Sauté
Go To The Index At The Top Of The Page
Recipe courtesy of McCormick. Other material © Copyright 2005-
2015 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their individual owners.