Turn biscoff/spéculoos spread into an easy fondue. Photo courtesy Lotus Bakeries.
Biscoff & Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipe
A Creamy Ginger-Cinnamon Yogurt Dip For Fresh Fruit
CAPSULE REPORT: This is the fifth page of recipe ideas for spéculoos spread, known in the U.S. as biscoff spread. Click on the black links below to visit other pages.
We love fruit dips as a way to get everyone to eat more fresh fruit. Here, biscoff spread, with ginger snap flavors of ginger and cinnamon, is whisked with yogurt into a light, creamy dip that can also be used to garnish pound cake, carrot cake, zucchini bread, apple loaf and any cakes that can benefit from a touch of ginger and cinnamon. An an overindulgence, you can also use the dip for biscoff cookies.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 1/4 cup biscoff spread
- 1 container plain lowfat yogurt
(6 ounces or 3/4 cup)*
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 red apple, washed and cored, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 small banana, peeled, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 cup whole or halved strawberries, washed and dried
- 1 ripe pear, washed, dried and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices, or other
favorite dipping fruit
*Or, use lowfat vanilla yogurt and omit vanilla extract.
Biscoff spread, as spéculoos spread is known in the U.S., with an apple wedge. Photo courtesy Lotus Bakeries.
- Whisk together biscoff spread and yogurt until smooth.
- Whisk in vanilla and cinnamon. Place in small serving bowl.
- Serve with fruit and frilled toothpicks or colored toothpicks (we particularly like these beaded toothpicks).
Continue To Next Recipe: Biscoff Spread Sandwich
Go To The Article Index Above