Bare Fruit Varieties
How much fruit can you bear? Choose from 100% organic, bake-dried:
- Fuji Apple Chips
- Fuji Apple Chips With Cinnamon
- Granny Smith Apple Chips
- Mango Strips
- Pears (they’re not called chips because
they’re mostly slices and they’re chewy
rather than crunchy)
They’re all really good and all natural—no added anything.
In addition to an “anytime snack,” use Bare Fruit for:
- With a low-calorie dip: Add sweetener and cinnamon to nonfat plain yogurt, to taste (see photo at right).
- Atop dry cereal or oatmeal.
- Atop cottage cheese or yogurt topper.
Granny Smith apple chips with a low-calorie cinnamon-yogurt dip.
- As a salad enhancer (toss Bare Fruit with your greens).
- Trail Mix—add your favorite nuts; an ounce of nuts a day is a heart-healthy addition to your diet.
- As a fruit substitute when you don’t have fresh fruit: Add to baked goods, pancake batter, smoothies, sauces; use it as a food garnish; have fun with it.
We just love it when eating healthy is so painless.
Dried Apple Chips, Cherries, Mango Chips & Pears
Certified USDA Organic
Certified Kosher by Kosher Earth
- To-Go Pack (.63-Ounce)
- Regular Pack (2.57 Ounces)
2 Packs Pears/$7.38
- Apples Bulk Bag (11 Ounces)
- Mango Strips Bulk Bag (16 Ounces)
- Cherry Bulk Bag (16 Ounces)
Purchase online* at BareFruitSnacks.com.
*Prices and product availability are verified at publication but are subject to change. Shipping is additional. These items are offered by a third party and THE NIBBLE has no relationship with them. Purchase information is provided as a reader convenience.
Choose from single-serve To-Go Packs, Regular packs, or buy apples, cherries and mangos in bulk.
Go To The Article Index Above
|Do you have friends who would enjoy THE NIBBLE?
Click here to send them an invitation to sign up for their own copy
© Copyright 2004-2018 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights
reserved. All information contained herein is subject to change at any time
without notice. All details must be directly confirmed with manufacturers, service
establishments and other third parties. The material in this e-zine may not
be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with
the prior written permission of Lifestyle Direct, Inc.