A blend of brown sugar and fragrant citrus oils delivers a deliciously exciting at-home spa experience. Your skin will appreciate it too!
Calorie-free Desserts for the Body
We don’t like gimmicky beauty products, but Cake Beauty’s fragrances are spot-on delicious, appealing to sophisticated adults as well as youthful spirits.
- Citrus Squeeze Brown Sugar Scrub is a totally different scrub experience. It has wonderful citrus scents, right from the juice bar or cocktail lounge. Made of turbinado brown sugar, sweet orange, pink grapefruit, lemon and lime essential oils, it exfoliates, moisturizes and leaves your body buffed and soft.
- Sweet Cheeks Brown Sugar Scrub is an option if you prefer cinnamon to citrus. Instead of jubilant juices, be a cinnamon bun!
- Crème de la Crème Supremely Rich Bath + Shower Gel lets you bathe in luxury and the scent of maple syrup. Who needs pancakes?
- Dessert’s On Me is a moisturizer (they say kissable and smoochable, but you can add more exciting terms) made of Swiss white chocolate and wild cherry flavors. This “nourishing whipped body spread” has a base of coconut, macadamia and almond oils that absorb right in, leaving your skin moist and smelling like real white chocolate. It’s all of the pleasure with none of the calories. We love it!
- It’s A Slice Supreme Body Mousse is a moisturizer for those who prefer butterscotch to white chocolate. It’s made with pure coconut oil, mango butter, macadamia nut oil and aloe vera with scents of orange and vanilla. It will leave your body smooth and scented like butterscotch ripple.
Cake Beauty is a company that has an overabundance of good scents!
Citrus Squeeze, Dessert’s On Me
- Citrus Squeeze Sugar Scrub
- Sweet Cheeks Brown Sugar Scrub
- Crème de la Crème Bath + Shower
- Desserts On Me Whipped Body
- It’s A Slice Body Mousse
8.5 Ounce Bottle
| Smooth yourself in vitamin-rich coconut
oil, delectable cocoa butter and pure
sweet almond oil for a fat-free indulgence.
Shipping and taxes additional. Prices and scent availability are verified at publication but are subject to change.
Related Food Videos:
For more food videos, check out The Nibble's Food Video Collection.
© Copyright 2005-2015 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their respective owners.