Red, white and Sapphire for 4th of July. Photo courtesy Bombay Sapphire.
Recipes: Gin Cocktail
Red, White & Sapphire For 4th Of July!
This Fourth of July, celebrate our nation’s independence with a patriotic twist on the classic Tom Collins. The recipe comes courtesy of Bombay Sapphire gin, whose bright blue bottle will add a colorful touch to your mixology presentation. For more Fourth of July cocktail fun, try red, white and blue fruit purée cocktails and Patriotic Punch.
Red, White & Sapphire
| Ingredients Per Cocktail
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 3-4 fresh raspberries
- 3 ounces club soda
- Lemon twist & a fresh raspberry for garnish
- In a Collins glass, muddle raspberries with simple syrup and lemon juice.
- Add ice and gin, and stir well.
- Add more ice and top with club soda.
Recipe courtesy Bombay Sapphire. All other materials