For a vegetarian twist on Supreme Pizza, try this Asparagus Pizza With Red Bell Pepper, Olive & Feta Cheese. Photo courtesy California Asparagus Commission.
Product Reviews / Main Nibbles / Pasta & Pizza
Page 4: Asparagus Pizza With Red Bell Pepper, Olive & Feta Cheese
Asparagus on a pizza? Of course—it’s no different from adding green bell peppers or broccoli to your slice. And it looks so much more artistic! This is Page 4 of a 12-page article. Click the black links below to view the other pages. Jump to the recipe below.
On The Menu
Asparagus Pizza With Red Bell Pepper, Olive & Feta Cheese
Recipe yields 4 servings.
- 1 unbaked pizza dough shell, 12 inches
- 2/3 cup diced (1/2 inch) bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 12 ounces fresh asparagus, trimmed then blanched
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- On the dough shell, layer in order red bell pepper, onion and olive. Arrange asparagus spears over vegetables, tips toward the edge, in a pinwheel fashion. Evenly sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust and cheese are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
Continue To Page 5: Asparagus Spring Rolls With Sweet Red Chili Dipping Sauce
Go To The Article Index Above
Recipe courtesy California Asparagus Commission. All other materials © copyright 2005-
Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are the copyright of their respective owners.