Enjoy this summer squash sauté before summer runs out, or try another variation with winter squash in the upcoming new season. Photos courtesy of McCormick.
Recipes: End-Of-Summer Dinner
Page 3: Summer Squash Sauté Recipe ~ Colorful Zucchini & Yellow Squash
This is Page 3 of a nine-page article. Use the recipe index below to navigate through all the recipes.
Summer Squash Sauté Recipe
Zucchini, yellow squash and grape tomatoes come together in a colorful medley (low calorie, too) that cooks up in under ten minutes. See the entire family of squash in our popular Squash Glossary.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves, finely crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1 cup grape tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes
- Fresh rosemary for garnish (optional)
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add squash and zucchini; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, garlic powder, pepper and sea salt. Add tomatoes; cook and
stir 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Go To Page 4: Mediterranean Herb Potato Salad
Go To The Index At The Top Of The Page
Recipes and photos © 2008 McCormick. All rights reserved. Other material © Copyright 2005-
Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved.