Green and red cookies are a festive delight at Christmas parties. Photo courtesy Betty Crocker.
Cookie Mix Recipes
Page 3: Cran-Pistachio Cookies
This is Page 3 of an 8-page article. Click the black links below to view the other recipes.
Bright red cranberries and green pistachios make these cookies a perfect Christmas party option. Want to add some white to complete the Christmas color trifecta? Try white chocolate chips or a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) sugar cookie mix
- 1 box (4-serving size) pistachio instant pudding and pie filling mix*
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dry-roasted salted pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, pudding mix and fl our. Stir in melted butter and
eggs until soft dough forms. Add pistachios and cranberries; mix well.
- Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Press with
fingers to slightly flatten.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to
wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Continue To The Next Recipe: Cranberry-Macadamia Bars
Return To Recipe Index Above
Recipes courtesy Betty Crocker. All other material
Related Food Videos:
For more food videos, check out The Nibble's Food Video Collection.
© Copyright 2005-
Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are copyright of their respective owners.