Biotta’s Organic Fruit Juice
From a cooking, recipe and meal planning point of view, there is more variety and richness to plumb with the vegetable juices; but the fruit juice varieties are just as interesting.
- Bilberry Juice. Closely related to the blueberry, the bilberry is smaller than its cousin but similar in taste. Those who want a high daily dose of antioxidants should consider it a find.
- Breakfast Drink. For a healthy start to the day or an energy boost at any time, Biotta Breakfast Drink is a combination of fruit and energy ingredients: orange juice, grape juice, banana purée, malt extract, tea extract, agave extract and honey. For those who like a breakfast of orange juice and a banana, here it is, in a bottle, quite charming and “smoothie lite.”
- Elderberry Juice. The elderberry tree (Sambucus nigra) grows in the warmer regions of the U.S., but is better known in Europe, where its flowers are used to make elderflower liqueur (absolutely wonderful) and the berries are enjoyed as fruit and made into cordials, wines, syrup and marmalade. This dark purple juice may seem unusual to most American palates. Modestly sweet and not as lush as most American fruit juices, it tastes like “healthy” juice.
Elderberry juice is not very sweet or lush; it tastes “healthy.”
All of the Biotta juices are beautifully crafted and worth your culinary attention. As far as the health benefits—the premise on which Biotta was founded—consider them a bonus.
Biotta ORGANIC FRUIT & VEGETABLE JuicES
FRUIT JUICES: Bilberry,
Breakfast Juice, Elderberry, Energy Drink
VEGETABLE JUICES: Beet Root, Breuss, Carrot, Celery Root, Vegetable Juice Cocktail
USDA Certified Organic
- 16.9 fl oz (500ml) Bottle
- 8.4 fl oz (250ml) Bottles
$4.49 To $4.99
Purchase online* at eFoodPantry.com
Available at fine retailers nationwide
The website isn’t finished yet, so browse
*Prices and product availability are verified at publication but are subject to change. Shipping is additional. These items are offered by a third party and THE NIBBLE has no relationship with them. Purchase information is provided as a reader convenience.
From left: Beet, Celery Root and Carrot Juices.
Go To The Article Index Above
|Do you have friends who would enjoy THE NIBBLE?
Click here to send them an invitation to sign up for their own copy
© Copyright 2004-2013 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights
reserved. All information contained herein is subject to change at any time
without notice. All details must be directly confirmed with manufacturers, service
establishments and other third parties. The material in this e-zine may not
be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with
the prior written permission of Lifestyle Direct, Inc.