Honey glazed ham and lemony arugula turn the classic ham and cheese sandwich into something memorable.
Page 2: The New Ham and Cheese ~ Colby-Jack Panini With Honey Glazed Ham & Lemony Arugula
This is Page 2 of an 8-page article. Click the black links below to visit other pages. See Page 1 for information about a panini pan/panini press.
On The Menu:
Colby-Jack Panini With Honey Glazed Ham & Lemony Arugula
Ingredients For 2 Panini
- 1 cup packed arugula leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 ciabatta rolls or substitute 8 large slices rustic Italian bread
- 6 slices colby-jack cheese*
- 4 ounces sliced honey glazed deli ham
*Colby-jack is a Sargento blend. If you can’t find it, substitute colby or jack cheese—or both.
- Preheat panini pan or heat gas grill to medium-low.
- Toss arugula with lemon juice and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Slice off the tops of ciabatta rolls. Split horizontally in half. Turn bottom halves up and top with 2 slices cheese, ham, arugula mixture and remaining 4 slices cheese. Close sandwiches with top halves of rolls. Brush lightly with additional olive oil, if desired.
- Cook sandwiches in panini maker or on gas grill for 4-5 minutes, turning once, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
Continue To Page 3: Ham & Baby Swiss Panini With Fig Jam
Go To Article Index Above
Recipe courtesy of Sargento. Other material
Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are copyright of their respective owners.