*In Remembrances Of Things Past, a novel by Marcel Proust, the well-known “episode of the madeleine” frames the whole book: The narrator bites into a madeleine, a treat he hasn’t had in years, and it evokes the madeleines of his youth and a torrent of repressed emotions. The remainder of the book is his search, his “remembrances of the things past.”
Recchiuti Confections Chocolate Easter Eggs & Hazelnuts
For Easter, Recchiuti Confections strives for elegant and bite-size:
- Easter Motif Burnt Caramels. (Unavailable in 2011) One of Recchiuti’s most popular chocolates (and certainly one of our favorites), eight squares of chocolate-covered burnt caramel are covered with hand-illustrated visions of spring. Perky, tasty, cute for kids of all ages. (Photo on Recchiuti website.)
- Pastel Hazelnuts. Could the Easter Bunny have left these? Lightly toasted hazelnuts are coated in fine chocolate and a thin candy shell. They won’t melt in your hand, but they won’t be in your hand long enough to find out. A lovely party favor. (Photo at right.)
- Force Noir Easter Eggs. A delectable shell of dark chocolate surrounds a silky ganache center of force noir (dark chocolate). Each piece is made and decorated by hand. Eggsquisite.
- Peanut Butter Easter Eggs. (Unavailable in 2011) Not kid stuff: Handmade of 55% cacao dark milk chocolate surrounding a creamy center of peanut butter ganache (housemade PB mixed with chocolate ganache). Don’t expect anything like Reese’s salty-sweet peanut butter cup. The PB flavor here is subtle and elegant, and the chocolate, of course, is top drawer. (Photo at top of page)
Pretty pastel chocolate-covered hazelnuts are something different for the adult Easter basket.
Read our full review of Recchiuti Confections, a NIBBLE Top Pick Of The Week.
Chocolate Hazelnuts And Force Noir Chocolate Eggs
- Candied Hazelnuts
- Force Noir Chocolate Easter Eggs
12 Pieces, 4.5 Ounces
Purchase online* at Recchiuti.com
*Prices and product availability are verified at publication but are subject to change. Shipping is additional. These items are offered by a third party and THE NIBBLE has no relationship with them. Purchase information is provided as a reader convenience.
Continue To Page 6: Laura’s Candy S’mores Kit
Go To The Article Index Above
|Recchiuti’s Easter candies are boxed in charming Easter colors.
|Do you have friends who would enjoy THE NIBBLE?
Click here to send them an invitation to sign up for their own copy
© Copyright 2004-2017 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights
reserved. All information contained herein is subject to change at any time
without notice. All details must be directly confirmed with manufacturers, service
establishments and other third parties. The material in this e-zine may not
be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with
the prior written permission of Lifestyle Direct, Inc.