Add veggies of your choice to this pesto crab dish for endless variation; here, we’ve added mushrooms. Photo courtesy Miller’s Select Crabmeat.
Updated June 2010
Crab Al Pesto
Plus 9 Other Crab Recipes
Enjoy these crab recipes courtesy of Miller’s Select Premium Crab. Read our review of Miller’s Select. This is Page 3 of a 10-page article. Click on the black links below to visit other recipes.
Crab Al Pesto
Try tossing in sauteed mushrooms, zucchini, onions or bell peppers for added variety to this heart-healthy Mediterranean pasta.
- 1 can Miller’s Select Jumbo Lump Crab Mea
- t8 ounces rotini or your favorite pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce (packaged or recipe below)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1-1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- For pesto, combine fresh basil leaves , olive oil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese. Mix thoroughly in food processor or blender.
- Meanwhile, boil water for pasta, and boil pasta to desired doneness.
- While pasta is cooking, saute vegetables in oil; add crab to warm.
- Drain pasta and toss with pesto; add crab and mix gently.
- Garnish with pine nuts, Parmesan and fresh basil.
Continue To Page 4: Crab Meat Spring Rolls
Return To The Recipe Index Above
Recipes courtesy Miller’s Select Crabmeat. All other material © Copyright 2005-
Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are copyright of their respective owners.