Enjoy an Asian-inspired crabmeat salad. Photo courtesy Miller’s Select Crabmeat.
Updated June 2010
Crab Salad With
Lemongrass & Mint
Plus 9 Other Crab Recipes
Enjoy these crab recipes courtesy of Miller’s Select Premium Crab. Read our review of Miller’s Select. This is Page 5 of a 10-page article. Click on the black links below to visit other recipes.
Crab Salad With Lemongrass & Mint
The ingredients for this Asian-inspired crab salad are readily available in Asian markets or the international section of some supermarkets. Once you assemble the ingredients, preparation is a breeze.
- 2 cans Miller’s Select Jumbo Lump Crab Meat (drained)
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 minced chile pepper
- 1 stalk lemongrass, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely-snipped cilantro
- 1/3 cup coarsely-snipped mint leaves
- Halved mint leaves
- Romaine lettuce
- Mix together chile paste, fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, chiles, lemongrass and onion.
- Toss in cilantro and mint, then add crab.
- Serve on romaine lettuce; garnish with mint leaves and lime slices.
Continue To Page 6: Crabe En Coquille
Return To The Recipe Index Above
Recipes courtesy Miller’s Select Crabmeat. All other material © Copyright 2005-
Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. Images are copyright of their respective owners.