There’s no way to celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, May 15, other than with a box of Ruby et Violette cookies.
Last Updated May 2016
May Food Holidays
You Don’t Have To Wait For The Big Barbeque Weekend~There Are Celebrations Every Day Of The Month!
Click here to return to the main page of this article.
May is verdant, May is exciting, May is filled with fun food holidays:
Other foods to honor:
- National Raisin Week and National Herb Week are the first week of the month.
- National Hamburger Week is the second week of the month.
- International Pickles Week is the third week.
- National Frozen Yogurt Week and American Beer Week are held the fourth week.
- International Chardonnay Day is the fourth Thursday.
- National Barbecue Day and National Hamburger/Cheeseburger Day fall on Memorial Day Monday.